Stay on Fanø and live close to the North Sea in one of our cozy cabins...
At Rødgaard Camping offer holiday cabins both with /without shower & toilet. Whether your camping holiday is down to earth or more to the luxurious side, we have the cabin that suits you. Continue reading and see which cabins we have for rent.
NEWS from 2019; Now there are duvets & pillows in all the cabins, you just have to remember the bedding yourself or rent it from us. You also get access to free internet when you stay in one of our cabins. Prices include electricity & hot water.
Rødgaard Camping also offers other types of accommodation. If you want your holiday on Fanø to be in a real caravan, then see our "Landhaus Rosa". Here you get a large, comfortable and very nice caravan, where everything is ready when you arrive. You can also take a closer look at: Bed & Breakfast rooms in Rindbyhus, our summer Annex in the main building or our latest initiative, Glamping Tents. Luxury and comfort, but with a "back to nature" feeling.
Type A - "Fanø Cabin" 2 Adults 1 Child
Our small 10 m2 cabin, with water and everything you need!
for at se vores aktuelle tilbud for den kommende sæson
Service package - dishtowel, dish soap, toiletpaper
Paid if card is lost/damaged
Rental of grill
Cleaning of grill
Generel information about the cabins
The cottages are rented untill to 21.09.2020
Check-in from 15:00 (14.00 in the off-season)
Check-out before 11.00
Guests wishing to arrive after 18:00 are kindly requested to contact the reception in advance
Final cleaning of all cabins is mandatory - Dishwashing, general clean-up inside and out, and cleaning of garden furniture must always be done by the guest
Any additional persons regardless of age must pay adult overnight rate
Bed linen, towels and tea towels / dishcloths / toilet paper are not provided in the cabins. Can be rented upon pre-order and picked up at the office
Dogs are allowed in following cabin type; A, B & C. Extra charge 100, - DKK per dog. Application necessary
Electricity is included in the rental rates. The cabins are not heated
Smoking is not allowed
We accept payment in DKK, EUR, Credit card and international credit cards
General rental conditions for cabins and rooms with Rødgaard Camping
1.Number of participants The renting unit can only be inhabited by the number of people, that are sstated in the agreement.
People below 18 CANNOT rent our units without a parent or responsible adult!
2. Arrival and departure Arrival is after 15.00 (14.00 in the off-season) and before 18.00. If arrival is later, it has to be annouced beforehand.
Departure has to be done latest at 11.00, when renting rooms and cabins.
The rented unit has to be left in clean and proper state. Service and crockery must be cleaned and put into place and the fridge has to be emptied. Trash has to be taken out to the corresponding waste container.
3. Responsibility The landlord undertakes no reposibility for sudden occurred injuries, but will ensure that the injury is rectified as soon as possible.
The landlord undertakes no responsibility related to possible occuring insects in the renting unit.
The tenant is liable for all rented units and is liable for possible damage caused on the rented unit or the furniture etc. within in the unit in the rented period. Damages has to be announced immediatly to the landlord. If any damages and/or missing objects are identified with the renting unit, by departure, a bill will be sent to the tenant.
4. Price The rental amount of the rental units includes: final cleaning, overnight fee for the number of people in the unit and use of water and electricity. All prices are including 25% VAT.
5. Reservation and payment When Rødgaard Camping has confirmed your reservation, a binding agreement has been made and the tenant is liable for the entire rental amount. The reservation is personal and cannot be passed on to someone else.
Between the landlord and tenat the agreed upon deposit has to be in Rødgaard Camping hands latest 10 days after the agreement of the rental unit has been made. The rest is to be paid by arrival. If deposit is has not been payed, Rødgaard Camping is entiteled to cancel the reservation without any notice.
6. Right of cancellation and refund You have the opprtunity for cancelling your booking with the following conditions:
If you cancel more than 30 days prior your arrival, you get the whole amount reimbushed, with the exception of a administration fee of DKK 400,-.
If you cancel with less than 30 days and more than 14 days prior your arrival, the landlord is entiteled to charge 50% of the rental units total price.
If you cancel with less than 14 days prior your arrival, the landlord is entiteled to charge the full price of the rental unit.
If the tenant vacants before the end of the rental unit, the tenant cannot claim any form of refund.
The cancellation is applicable from the moment that the written mail/email has been recieved by the landlord.
NB! The tenant can with own insurance secure him/her self against any expenses ralted to sudden illness, accidents and alike.
7. Dogs It is allowed to bring dogs for cabin type A, B & C. The fee for bringing a dog is DKK 100,-. Dogs has to be announced prior arrival and are not allowed to be in the furniture. They must be kept on a short leash and to be taken out for a walk, outside the Camping place. It is not allowed to bring dogs for either rooms or appartments.
8. Late arrival/no show If the tenant is late or unable to arrive the day the rental begins, then the tenant must contact Rødgaard Camping before 18.00. If a "last minut" reservation is made, where payment has not been made, the cabin could possibly be rentet by another past 16.00, if the tenat has not given Rødgaard Camping a notice of late arrival.
9. Complaints Possible complaints regarding the rentet unit has to be announced immidiately to Rødgaard Camping and latest the day after arrival. Complaints about cleaning has to announced at the day of arrival. The tenant if obligated to give Rødgaard Camping a reasonable deadline for remedy of any possible defects, which is noticed by the tenant.
10. The order rules as well as the camp manager's instructions must be respected, as it can ultimately lead to expulsion from the camping place and be considered as a interrupted stay.
11. In case of any discrepancies between the tenant and the landlord the lease applies to the general rules of Danish law.